Ads

Saturday 1 December 2012

Khloe Kardashian gives co-host marriage advice


Khloe Kardashian gives co-host marriage advice

Khloe Kardashian has told her 'X Factor' USA co-host Mario Lopez marriage advice and told him to take a few moments alone with his bride to enjoy his wedding later today
Khloe Kardashian has given Mario Lopez marriage advice.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star has been giving her 'The X Factor' USA co-host tips for his wedding, which is set to take place this weekend.
The 28-year-old reality star told fastmazaa.blogspot.com: ''We talk during rehearsals and commercial breaks, and he's like, 'What time did you cut the cake?'
''I'm like, 'I don't know. I was so wasted at my wedding.'''
But she revealed she has also given the father-of-one some good relationship advice.
She said: ''You and your partner should take a few minutes to yourselves and just watch the whole thing from the audience.
''[My husband] Lamar and I will now talk about those little moments, because you get pulled away from each other. You shouldn't spend your whole wedding not with each other.''
Mario, 39, is set to wed his fiancee Courtney Mazza, 31, later today (01.11.12) as part of a televised two-hour wedding special that will air in the US on TLC on December 8 and admits he is very relaxed ahead of their big day.
He said: ''I'm just a sidekick in it. My fiancee is the star. I just want the wedding itself to be fun, just a blast, everybody to party and have fun and to go all night.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment