Ads

Saturday 1 December 2012

Miley Cyrus loves honest Kelly Osbourne


Miley Cyrus loves honest Kelly Osbourne

Miley Cyrus believes she and Kelly Osbourne are such good friends because they share an honest nature.
Miley Cyrus values Kelly Osbourne's friendship because she is so honest.
The 20-year-old actress says she and her pal get along so well because they share a forthright nature and are not afraid to give an opinion.
Miley said: ''I like it when people are honest. Like, if I look bad, I want you to tell me if I look bad. I've always been that person.
''I really like honest people and I think that's why me and Kelly get along so well, and I think a lot of people are put out by it. They can't believe she really has no filter, but I don't really either.''
However, Miley insists she never pushes her opinions on people and doesn't judge others.
She told fastmazaa.blogspot.com : ''I think there's a time and a place to be respectful and I also don't like those people that feel like they're entitled to speak everyone's truth. I don't feel that I'm the person in charge of putting everyone in their place in any way and I won't really give my opinion unless you ask me. I'm not judgmental.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment