Ads

Monday 3 December 2012

Big Sean Launching Youth Foundation


Big Sean Launching Youth Foundation

Rapper Big Sean is launching a new organisation to help young children in his native Detroit, Michigan.
The Clique hitmaker has created the Sean Anderson Foundation to aid youngsters' development and schooling.
In a statement to fastmazaa.blogspot.com, he writes, "The mission of the Sean Anderson Foundation is to assist in the education, health, safety and well-being of Detroit area school-aged youth. I want to use my awareness to improve the situations in our school systems in particular.
"My school played an integral part of making me the man I am today and without that education and extra care, I don't know where I would be today. So, I just want to help support the well being of young people in anyway that I can."
The star's mother Myra Anderson will serve as president of the foundation, which is named after the rapper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment