Ads

Monday 3 December 2012

Latest News Sonakshi Sinha has no regrets doing Joker


Latest News Sonakshi Sinha has no regrets doing Joker

While many might say that post her back-to-back hits with Dabangg and Rowdy Rathore, actress Sonakshi Sinha's third film Joker alongside Akshay Kumar that failed to score high at the box office, was a wrong choice made by her, the actress has simply no regrets over the same.

She says, "I don't regret doing Joker. I signed Joker after the success of Dabangg so it was my second film. For a newcomer like me to get an opportunity to work with Akshay Kumar was like an icing on the cake”. She added, "While I was shooting for Joker, Akshay approached me for Rowdy Rathore and that's how things fell in place. So I am glad I did Joker”.

Sonakshi is presently riding high on the success of Son of Sardar, featuring Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt and is now eyeing the release of Dabangg 2 (December 21) with Salman Khan. On being asked how she gets down to choosing scripts, Sonakshi said, "I choose films that appeal to me. I would spend money and watch the film only if I like it. For me it should be entertaining."

Well, we hope that your success spree continues with Dabangg 2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment