Ads

Friday 14 December 2012

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are The Thick of It fans



Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are The Thick of It fans
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are massive fans of British comedy series 'The Thick of It' and praised star Peter Capaldi for his role as spin doctor Malcolm Tucker.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are massive fans of 'The Thick of It'.
The Hollywood couple spent a whole weekend watching back-to-back episodes of the comedy series, which is a satire of the workings of British government, and after having both worked with the show's star actor Peter Capaldi they praised him for his performance as spin doctor Malcolm Tucker.
Speaking after receiving his award for Best TV Comedy Actor at the British Comedy Awards in London on Wednesday (12.12.12) Peter, 54, told The fastmazaa.blogspot.com : ''Brad said someone had given them the box set. They'd spend the weekend learning to swear.
''I didn't need to teach them anything new, as they had watched Malcolm Tucker already. But I was happy to give them a few partners.''
Brad, 48, has been shooting upcoming film 'World War Z' with Peter, while 37-year-old Angelina appeared in 'Maleficent' with him.
Angelina recently revealed she plans to give up acting when her children get older.
The 'Salt' actress - who raises kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with fiance Brad - says once all her brood hit their teenage years she is going to stop making movies so she can spend more time with them.
She said: ''I think I'm going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years, too much to manage at home ... I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it's a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it.
''But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mum and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what's happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment