Ads

Friday 14 December 2012

Keith Urban excited about his and Nicole's nominations


Keith Urban excited about his and Nicole's nominations

Keith Urban is delighted he and his wife Nicole Kidman have both been nominated for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are thrilled they have both been nominated for Golden Globes.
Keith - who received a nod for co-writing the song 'For You' - and Nicole, who received two acting nominations for 'The Paperboy' and HBO biopic 'Hemingway & Gelhorn', are over the moon at being able to share the experience.
Keith said: ''We've both always felt that if we achieve anything, it's always for us. She's been nominated in the past and won, and I've shared that with her, and I share all my moments with her, too. The difference today is it's an actually literal 'us.'''
Nicole added: ''As an actor you look for roles that are rich, complicated, and that stretch you and this year I was blessed to find two. To have the chance to play them was a gift in itself and to then be acknowledged this way is icing on the cake. Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press!''
Meanwhile, nominee Bradley Cooper can't believe he is up for an award for his leading role in 'The Silver Linings Playbook'.
He said: ''To actually go there, it's still something, for me, that kind of blows me away... I like to go and watch all the movie stars. I get star struck and they're all in the room and I see Clint Eastwood or something and I still get a complete thrill out of it.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment