Ads

Friday 14 December 2012

Nicole Scherzinger likes natural makeup


Nicole Scherzinger likes natural makeup

Nicole Scherzinger hates wearing too much make-up because she prefers a natural look and will only apply cosmetics herself.
Nicole Scherzinger hates wearing too much make-up.
The stunning singer - who mentored this year's winning act, James Arthur, on the UK 'X Factor' - says she prefers a natural look and only wears lots of cosmetics when she's working.
She said: ''Less is more when it comes to make-up - I don't why young women wear so much. On my days off my make-up is really minimal - tinted moisturiser, my Stila Covertible cheek colour, lip gloss and a little bit of liner and mascara.''
Nicole also says she likes to do her own make-up but will accept help when it comes to styling her hair.
She told fastmazaa.blogspot.com : ''I know my stuff. I feel that you have to in this business. I can't rely on other people all of the time, so I have to know what works for me. I also don't like to wear heavy make-up - I prefer a softer, prettier look. When it comes to my hair I like to get help, though. I have a lot of it so I need a little help getting around the back.''

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Natural makeup is always hot. I try to be as natural as I can, maybe a little concealer here and there. Some people can't though because of bad acne and scars unfortunately. I used to have bad acne and read a few books on it and now my skin is much cleaner. Check out my review sit on the books I would love your input!! www.StopthePimples.com :)

Post a Comment