Ads

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Ricky Martin wants to come out again



Ricky Martin wants to come out again
Openly gay singer Ricky Martin wishes he could come out again so he could tell people struggling with their identities that ''it's just beautiful - you find love''.
Ricky Martin wishes he could come out again.
The 40-year-old singer - who announced he was homosexual in 2010 after years of speculation - says he was always worried about revealing his sexuality, but once he did, it was the best thing ever because he was being his true self.
Speaking at a U.N. conference on homophobia, he said he wishes he could come out again so he could tell people struggling with their identities that ''it's just beautiful - you find love''.
He added: ''For many years, I lived in fear ... because I was hating myself because I grew up listening to a very crooked concept: 'You're gay. You belong in hell.' ''
Ricky said it was a fantastic experience to be at the United Nations, surrounded by people ''fighting for one cause - equality and love and social justice''.
Ricky - who has four-year-old twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate - is in a relationship with Carlos González Abella but admits he has ''fallen in love'' with women in the past and doesn't regret any of his experiences.
He said : ''I've slept with women and I've fallen in love with them and I've felt wonderful things. There was love, passion. I don't regret anything, any of the relationships I've lived, they taught me a lot, both men and women equally.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment