Ads

Monday 10 December 2012

DJ Fresh records with Ellie Goulding



DJ Fresh records with Ellie Goulding
DJ Fresh has revealed he has been working on a secret track with Ellie Goulding, but refused to give any details about the song.
Ellie Goulding has been recording with DJ Fresh.
The 'Hot Right Now' hitmaker - whose real name is Dan Stein - is ''really excited'' about the collaboration but refused to give any further details.
He said: ''I just collaborated with Ellie Goulding on something but I'm not really allowed to say anything. I'm really excited about it.''
The electro star also admitted he is always surprised by the ''friendly mosh pits'' that spring up at his 'Fresh Live' gigs.
He told the fastmazaa.blogspot.com : ''Most pits always seem to kick off at our gigs.
''I'm all for people going nuts and having a great time. It's almost become a feature of a 'Fresh Live' gig and people know it's part of the vibe,
''I often get tweets from girls saying, 'I got heavily bruised up in the most put at 'Fresh Live' last night', sounding really proud of themselves.
''I'm not sure it's really right for girls to be getting bruised up at my gigs. That's not quite what I was hoping to promote. The mosh pits you get at rock shows can be quite aggressive but the ones at ours are a different kind. We're a more friendly mosh pit.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment