Ads

Sunday 9 December 2012

Latest News Manisha Koirala's surgery postponed to December 10


Latest News Manisha Koirala's surgery postponed to December 10

Manisha Koirala, who has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, was slated to undergo surgery in New York on Thursday, but it has now been postponed to December 10.

The actress was hospitalised in Mumbai on November 28. She writes on her microblogging site, “Im in good place n in good hands… with all your love n prayers I m sure I ll recover... it was shocking to know but then life is full of surprises… one must deal with it n move on with faith n dignity…what ever is the outcome its for best… I have had a beautiful life so far n I know, whatever will happen will all be good… thank you from bottom of my heart for your prayers… please no sadness ,I hv told my closest friends n fam too.. this is part of life.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment