Ads

Sunday 9 December 2012

Brad Pitt's lucky life



Brad Pitt says his family life and career make him so happy, he feels like he's won the lottery.
Brad Pitt often feels like he's won the lottery because he's so happy in his life.
The 48-year-old actor - who raises six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with fiancee Angelina Jolie - insists his life isn't ''that remarkable'' but he is extremely grateful for the wonderful movie roles he's taken on.
He said: ''I still have to get up at 6am and make breakfast for six kids. I don't see my daily life as being that remarkable except for the fact that I've struck the lottery when it comes to my work and the opportunities it's given me.''
While Brad admits he still has a ''great passion'' for starring in motion pictures, he would rather spend more time with his children than on a movie set.
He explained: ''I'm very happy with the projects I've been involved with lately. I still have a great passion for storytelling that has been part of my life ever since I was a kid when my parents would take us to drive-in movies.
''As an actor, I love being able to explore all the complex aspects of human nature and how we're constantly in various stages of conflict with each other. But it's not as consuming as it used to be because my family is my priority and I'd rather spend more time with my kids.''
Brad has recently turned his hand to producing films such as 'Moneyball' and 'Eat Pray Love', but he has no plans to quit acting to become a director in the future.
He added: ''I'm too much of a perfectionist and I would be too obsessive and just drive myself and other people crazy. There are plenty of good directors out there whom I know personally and whose work I respect and trust. I have no problem leaving that part of the filmmaking process to them.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment