Ads

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ed Sheeran Was Drunk When He Learned About Grammy Nod



Ed Sheeran Was Drunk When He Learned About Grammy Nod
British singer Ed Sheeran heard about his Grammy nomination on a boozy night out with boyband The Wanted, and he vowed to have a new tattoo to commemorate the honour.
The flame-haired pop star was thrilled to learn his hit track The A Team is up for Song of the Year at next year's (13) ceremony but admits he was a little worse for wear when he got the call
He tells fastmazaa.blogspot.com , "I got kidnapped by The Wanted boys. They took me on their tour bus and I found out (about the nomination) after six or seven beers, which for me (is a lot), I'm a very cheap date. I can't really handle too many beers. So I was in a state anyway and, yeah, I just had loads of giggle fits... It was a pretty mental night."
Sheeran already has a vast collection of body art but is adamant that even if he doesn't win, he will still get a Grammy tribute inked.
He adds, "I'm gonna get a Grammy tattoo if I win a Grammy. I'm gonna get one anyway - a nomination, man, it's the s**t."

0 comments:

Post a Comment