Ads

Thursday 13 December 2012

Breaking News Veena Malik losing sleep over her packed schedule


Veena Malik losing sleep over her packed schedule
Pakistani actress Veena Malik today said that she was losing sleep owing to her packed schedule that includes back-to-back Bollywood movies and her debut Punjabi film
'I don't get time to sleep as my tight schedule is keeping me really busy. My eating orders are out and I feel as if I am having a roller-coaster ride,' Malik said here. The actress, however, said that she feels lucky to have been showered with so much love and affection by the Indian people and the Bollywood.

'From the core of my heart, I want to thank everyone in India for giving me so much affection as an artist and giving an opportunity to me to excel...I owe a lot to this country,' she added. Malik will be featuring in her debut Punjabi film 'Jats in Golmaal', in which actor Arya Babbar plays the lead role. She said that she is doing six back-to-back films that also includes Bollywood films 'Zindagi 50-50' opposite Babbar, 'Super Model' opposite Ashmit Patel and a horror-thriller 'Mumbai 125 km', which will be in a 3-D format.

On reality shows, she said that she was bombarded with offers after her stint in 'Bigg Boss', but did not want to do such shows in bulk. Malik said that comparisons should not be drawn between Pakistani and the Indian film industry. 'In comparison to India, the Pakistani films don't even get that exposure in their own country,' she said. She, however, said that things were changing in her country as well, and hoped that in future Pakistani films will get good exposure at international platforms.

Malik also said that cricket runs in the blood of every Indian and Pakistani and it can play a key role to bring the two countries closer. 'I am a great cricket fan myself. People in both the countries are crazy about cricket and films and I believe that sports and arts can help foster better ties between the nations,' she said.

1 comments:

alviataylor said...

Veena Malik is really going crazy and this time she had done things she would have never done before, Veena Malik in Zindagi 50-50 Trailer is super hot, And Riya Sen also spiced it up with her performance the trailer is must watch even if you're not their fan you're gonna like it ;)

Post a Comment