Ads

Sunday 9 December 2012

Breaking News Why Kareena is grateful to Yash Chopra


Why Kareena is grateful to Yash Chopra
Bebo feels she wouldn't have married Saif Ali Khan if it weren't for Yash Chopra
At a recent awards function, Priyanka Chopra turned emotional and expressed her regret at not being directed in any of her films by the man considered the epitome of Bollywood romance. Obviously, she was referring to Yash Chopra, who passed away in October.


Turns out Kareena Kapoor too has similar regrets, as the legendary filmmaker never passed her instructions over the microphone during a shoot. However, the actress says she’s thankful to be associated with him for a completely different reason. And it has something to do with her marriage.

Kareena, who recently married Saif Ali Khan, got involved in a serious relationship with him on the sets of Tashan. The 2008 action film was produced under Chopra’s banner Yash Raj Films. “It would have been an honour but the fact is I never got to work with Yashji as my director.

Fortunately, I’ve been in several films made by his production house. In fact, thanks to Yash Raj Films, Saif and I are together today because it was during Tashan we fell in love with each other. Were it not for that film, things could have been different today for both of us,” gushes the 32 year-old actress.
Talking about movies, Bebo admits to have not having watched a single film this year. She says, “The Dirty Picture was the last one I saw and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven’t seen Barfi! either, but I’ve heard Ranbir and Priyanka are fantastic in it. They are both wonderful actors. It’s been a busy year but then Saif and I rarely go out like other couples to catch a movie.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment