Ads

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Kristin Cavallari wants kids collection


Kristin Cavallari wants kids collection

Kristin Cavallari is hoping her forthcoming shoe line will be a success so she can then work on a range for children.
Kristin Cavallari wants to create a children's shoe line.
The reality TV star - who has four-month-old son Camden Jack with fiance Jay Cutler - recently unveiled her six-style capsule collection in collaboration with Chinese Laundry and is hoping if the range sells well when it launches in spring, she will be able to expand with a junior line.
She said: ''Kids shoes are adorable and would be fun, but I hope my shoe line is successful first and then I can branch out and do other things.''
Kristin enjoyed working on the collection and says she was very hands-on with the design process.
She told fastmazaa.blogspot.com : ''It has been awesome. [The Chinese Laundry team is] really good at listening to what I like -- they really get my style. We decide on colours and everything together.''
Kristin, 25, says the collection is influenced by her own sense of style and she also pays careful attention to fashion trends.
She said: ''I flip through magazines to get an idea of what trends are important. All of the shoes represent my style and what I like to wear. I like the bootie, but I've been wearing flats a lot because of my everyday life [as a new mom].''
And as well as her footwear collection, Kristin is looking forward to launching her jewellery range in the new year.
She said: ''My jewellery line [with Glamboutique.com] will be out in February, just in time for Valentine's Day.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment